Tour Tips & Things to Bring
- For US citizens, passports are now required to enter Canada.
- Dress is casual. Evenings are almost always cool, so bring a long-sleeve shirt or sweater.
- Cycle clothing should include padded shorts/tights, quick-drying jerseys (lycra recommended but cotton will suffice), Drytex socks, stiff-soled shoes, cycle gloves, rainwear
- If you prefer, bring your own helmet, saddle and clipless pedals/shoes
- Camera, batteries, chargers
- Sunscreen & sunglasses
- Insect repellant may be desired in some locations
- Spirit of adventure